Skype is the free online messaging and calling application of Microsoft. Microsoft bought this application on May 10, 2012. It is somewhat tedious to delete Skype account. Most of the people, who are using Skype feel that deleting Skype account is a difficult task. If you have to delete Skype account, don’t worry it is pretty easy and we will provide you the simplest technique.
You have to contact the Skype customer service to remove Skype account completely. However, it may take the period of 1 month for your removal request, but you can remove all personal information about yourself from Skype profile within a minute. This process of removing your information will prevents other to find you in Skype. But those peoples who are already in your Skype contact list can connect with you and can send you message and can call you until Skype completely delete your Skype account.
Instructions to Delete Skype Account
- At first, login to your Skype account. For this, enter www.skype.com on your web browser and click “Sign In” tabs or you can open skype sign in page by clicking to Skype icon present on your desktop.
- Enter your Skype name and password to the boxes provided there. Click to “Sign In” button to log in to your Skype account.
- Edit your personal information: For this click “Skype” menu then select Profile and finally click to “edit your profile” tabs. In this page, you can edit your all information present in your Skype account.
- Change your last name and first name with any random characters as you like. Be sure that if these two fields are empty then Skype does not allow you to save the account.
- Delete all other personal information. You can change the gender, language, country, birthday etc.
- Finally click to “Save” button to remove your information from Skype profile