Skype is a most popular software, which allows you to make the phone calls through VoIP technology. You can make free voice and video calls with any Skype registered users, who are added in your contact list. Skype also provides video conferencing, file transfer, instant messaging like useful features to its users. Skype is made available for use to different devices. You can launch Skype in your iPhone when it is connected to wifi and if there is no wifi you can connect it with 4G, 3G, GPRS or EDGE network. In order to use Skype account, an extra re-hosting tool should be used for the application. Many people feel panic to download Skype on iPhone. But don’t worry, it is too easy to download Skype on iphone. Just scroll down.
Instruction to download Skype on iPhone
- Click on “iTunes” application present in application folder of your iPhone.
- Type “Skype” in the search field box of iTunes application and click “OK” button.
- Then select the “free Skype download application” from the iTunes application search. To start download Skype on iPhone, click “OK” menu button.
- If you want to use the Skype IM/Chat in your iPhone, then first purchase, download and install SkypeIM from iTunes.
- After downloading Skype on your iPhone, click on “Skype” icon to launch the Skype. Enter your Skype name and password to log in to Skype. If you do not have Skype account already, then click to “Create an account” button. Enter your various information in the boxes given there like first name, last name, email address etc. Enter your desired password, enter the correct captcha and finally click to “I Agree-Continue” button.
- You can use Skype without creating a new Skype account by using your Microsoft or Facebook account.
- Finally, login to Skype and enjoy with the various features of Skype.