Skype is a useful application to make a free video chat, voice chat, instant messaging and even group video chat with your family and friends. You can start a video chat as well as voice call and messaging from your mobile too by just Sign in to Skype. Making a Skype call by using mobile is an easier way to be connected with your friends and families from any location. To use Skype in your mobile, at first you must have a Skype application. Then you have to just sign in to Skype. The easiest ways to sign in to Skipe for Android mobiles are given as below: For further help you can follow this link: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12190/how-do-i-sign-in-to-skype-for-android-with-my-microsoft-account
Instructions for Sign in to Skype for Android mobiles
- At first, click on “Skype Application” in your mobile. It will reach you to Skype Page. Make sure whether the Wifi or mobile data is connected or not, if not then connect it first.
- For Sign in to Skype, you should have a Skype account first. If you have a Skype account then click “Skype name” and put your “Skype Name” and “Password” to the box.
- If you do not have Skype account already then click to “Create account” link which is present at the bottom of page and make a Skype account manually by following the various steps and instructions present. For further help to create Skype account you can follow this link: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10184/how-do-i-join-skype?q=create+skype+account
- If you have a Microsoft account then you can be sign in to Skype by using this account. For this click “Microsoft account” and enter your Microsoft account and password to the box present there.
- If you are having problem on sign in to Skype, check your internet connection first by running another application whether it is working or not. Be sure that the user name and password you have entered are correct or not by entering the user name and password to other devices or computer. Note that the Android devices accept the password only up to 20 characters in length unlike windows Skype and other. If your password is longer than 20 characters then first alter it by using computer or other devices which accept it and then use it for android mobiles or other devices.