Since 2003, the Skype becomes one of the most popular software application which offers free video chats, voice calls and text messaging. People are also able to organize the free video conference call with Skype. Large number of other useful features are also launched by Skype. Skype also offers a long distance phone calls in a cheap method. To get benefit from these popular features of Skype, at first, you should be registered in Skype or you should create a Skype account. (to get instructions: to create Skype account you can follow this link: https://tricksmail.net/create-skype-account ) Some people may want to operate Skype with two different users name. To use Skype with two different users name, you have to run two Skype accounts on same computer. You may feel somewhat tedious to run two Skype accounts on same computer, but don’t worry it is too easy. Here we provide step by step complete instructions to run two Skype accounts on same mac computer. Just scroll down
Instructions to Run Two Skype Accounts on Same Mac Computer
- Enter one of your Skype name and password to the box provided there in the Skype sign in page.
- Enter www.skype.com on your web browser and click “Get Skype“.
- Click on “Get Skype for Mac OS X” and then click to “Download” button. It will start downloading Skype on your mac.
- Click on “Save File” in the prompt box appeared there.
- Open the newly downloaded file. After complete installation of Skype a new Skype icon will appear in your desktop.
- Make a double click on Skype icon on your desktop.
- Click and Drag the Skype icon into the application folder of your mac computer.
- Now click on your “Application folder” and open it. Then, Click on Skype application to open it.
- Click on “Accounts” present in the Skype menu and select the “Sign in as another User” option and click to “Other” tabs.
- Enter your another Skype name and password with which you want to be connected and click on “Sign in” tabs. This will log in you to the second Skype accounts. And you will able to run two Skype accounts in your mac computer.