Skype click to call is a Skype plugin which is used to make a calls to phone numbers on websites. It is also known as Skype web Tool bars. You can use Skype call on click plugin in your browser like Microsoft internet (Explorer Version 8.0 or greater than it), Moxilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc. However it is not available in Safari Web browser on Mac. To use this plugin you have to download and install it first. The simplest methods to download install and how to use Skype click to call are given as below:
How to Use Skype click to call?
- To start downloading Skype click to call, click here, then click green colored Download Skype click to call button present at the bottom of page.
- When the download is completed, click on downloaded file and then click the Run tabs to start installation, when asked.
- After installation, restart your web browser and select to enable the plugin when prompted.
How to Start a Call?
This plugin will automatically highlight the phone numbers which are appeared in the webpages and lets you to make free call(if they are labeled FREE) through your Skype account with one click.
- To make a call from your web browser using Skype call on click, first you have to sign in to your Skype account.
- Now, simply place the mouse cursor on the phone numbers present in any web page and select the Call tabs from the menu.
- A prompt box may also appear asking you conforming to start the Skype depending on web browser that you used.
- If you want to call on mobiles or landlines then you are required to have certain amount of Skype Credit.
How to add numbers to Contact list?
- At first, simply place the cursor of mouse to the phone number then you will see a drop-down menu.
- Select Add to Skype menu.
- Now the number will be automatically saved to your Skype contact lists. You can rename the number again and can make a direct call then after.
How to Remove Skype Click to Call?
If you do not want to have Skype click to call plugin anymore then you have to remove it. It is just simple to remove Skype click to call. Just go to control panel and just uninstall it.
- For Windows XP: Click start on your monitor, click Control panel, click Add or Remove Programs. Select Skype Click to Call and click on Remove tabs.
- For Windows 7 and Vista: click start, click on control panel, then click Program and Features, Click Uninstall a Program. Select Skype Click to call and click Uninstall.
- For Windows 8: Put the mouse cursor on the top right corner of screen. Click on Search option and type Add or Remove Programs in the search fields and select the Add or Remove Programs option appeared there in the search list. Now Select Skype click to call and click Uninstall tabs to remove it.